Wild Atlantic Way
The Wild Atlantic Way is set to be Ireland's first long-distance touring route, stretching along the Atlantic coast from Donegal to West Cork
Wherever you go along the Wild Atlantic Way, you will encounter moments of magic to treasure for a lifetime leaving you wanting to return again and again.
The Great National South Court Hotel is the perfect stopover when travelling the Wild Atlantic Way route.
Full Irish breakfast each morning.
Free early check-in and late check-out.
Complimentary, unlimited WiFi throughout the hotel.
Delicious dining available at our Off The Bone Gastro Pub, offering an extensive menu ranging from signature Aged Black Angus Steaks to Glenbeigh Mussels,
Alternatively, you can experience sumptuous food at our award-winning Indian restaurant The Curry House,
Ample free parking.
Wild Atlantic Way Video
Both West Clare & North Clare boast an abundance of magical scenery and attractions. So much awaits.. See below just a few recommendations.
- Loop Head - explore the western tip of County Clare voted the "Irish Times Best Place to Holiday in Ireland".
- Cliffs of Moher - a trip to the world famous Cliffs of Moher is a must while visiting Co. Clare.
- Scattery Island - lying at the mouth of the River Shannon, Scattery Island is one of West Clare's best-kept secrets.
- Kilkee Cliffs - Enjoy the famous cliff walk in Kilkee and witness some of nature's most amazing views.
Having explored County Clare, revitalise with an overnight stay with us here at the renowned Great National South Court Hotel and wake up feeling refreshed and ready once again to enjoy some magical moments and the hidden treasures of County Kerry.
- Foynes Island - major port in County Limerick on route to Kerry providing the visitor fantastic views out over the estuary
- Beaches - Kerry has an abundance of spectacular beaches, Banna. Inch, Ballybunion, Rossbeigh, Castlegregory to name but a few.
- Skellig Viewpoint - the world-renowned Skelling Islands are located off the Kerry coast out of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Dingle Harbour - Dingle is the only town on the peninsula and is a major tourist hub with so many scenic gems and treasures to be explored.
Above, we have brought you just some of the attractions and treasures once can enjoy while travelling the splendid Wild Atlantic Way route from Clare to Kerry.
Visit www.wildatlanticway.com for more details
Why the Great National South Court Hotel?
The Great National South Court Hotel is the ideal place to stay while enjoying the wonders and beauty of the Wild Atlantic Way. The Great National South Court Hotel is situated in Raheen just outside Limerick City and is the ideal stopover destination when travelling to Clare and Kerry, being within minutes of the N69 and N18. Here at the Great National South Court Hotel we would be delighted to assist and advise you where possible to ensure your trip and stay with is one to remember. We offer a range of overnight packages to suit all needs and budgets.
From the stunning Cliffs of Moher to the Galway landscape and the Lakes of the Kerry Way, a hiking trip in Ireland combines overnight stays with some of the best scenery in the world. Even more picturesque than Dingle and more remote than Kerry itself, the Beara Peninsula is the best-kept secret in this beautiful region of Ireland