Things to do in Limerick
The Great National South Court Hotel is superbly located to discover the beauties and famous attractions of Limerick, Clare and Kerry.
Our enviable location is minutes from the city centre and Limerick Train Station and offers quick and convenient access to the M7, M20, N18 and N69 national routes, with ample free parking on site for our guests.
See below for a list of local attractions, click on each link for more information.
Things to Do
- A visit to the recently developed King John's Castle is a must when staying in Limerick
- Adare - a pretty village steeped in history
- The Hunt Museum
- Limerick Greyhound Stadium
- Limerick Racecourse
- Thomond Park
- The Flying Boat Museum
- Bunratty Castle & Folk Park - only 15 minutes from the Great National South Court Hotel in Limerick City
- Golf - Limerick boasts a range of Golf Courses
- Jurassic Parr Mini Golf - Limerick and Ireland’s first and only UV Crazy Golf Course!
- Lough Gur - Explore 6000 years of life at this magical and mysterious place
- Craggaunowen - Craggaunowen, the Living Past Experience is Ireland's original award-winning Pre-Historic Park