Thomond Park is the home of Munster Rugby, regarded as one of the most successful and best-supported rugby clubs in the entire world. The world famous venue, renowned internationally for its unique history and defining atmosphere, has been redeveloped and now boasts an increased capacity of 25,600 plus an extensive range of conference & banqueting facilities that have further enhanced its glowing reputation.
Since that magical reopening night when Munster played the All Blacks in 2008 witnessed by a national television audience of over one million viewers, Thomond Park has hosted a galaxy of events that has truly established the stadium as a world-class multi-purpose venue.
1. Exit Great National South Court Hotel and turn left onto R510
2. At the third roundabout, take 3rd exit onto the N18 ramp (Galway/Airport) Toll road
3. Merge onto N18
4. At junction 3, take the R527 exit to Limerick (West)/Caherdavin
6. At Clonmacken Roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Clonmacken Road/L85707.
7. Continue on Clonmacken Road and take the 1st exit at next Roundabout.
8. Continue straight ahead at Traffic Lights, and straight through the next roundabout.
9. Arrive at Thomond Park on left
Should you require an further help to get to your destination, please contact the hotel on 061 487 487
PARK & RIDE €6
With the Great National South Court Hotel's close proximity to Thomond Park and The Gaelic Grounds, we are in a perfect location to accommodate fans travelling from near and far. A Park and Ride Facility operates on most match dates from the Hotel Carpark for a return price of Just €6. See our facebook page for updates.
Why Stay With Us
The Great National South Court Hotel is the ideal base from which to attend Thomond Park for big match days or whatever the event. Spacious guestrooms, warm hospitality, an array of award-winning dining options and our location just 10 minutes away makes us a great choice for hotels near Thomond Park.
Check out our Facebook page for special match day offers in Off The Bone Gastropub.