Thomond Park, Limerick - the home of Munster Rugby!
1. Exit Great National South Court Hotel and turn left onto R510
2. At the third roundabout, take 3rd exit onto the N18 ramp (Galway/Airport) Toll road
3. Merge onto N18
4. At junction 3, take the R527 exit to Limerick (West)/Caherdavin
6. At Clonmacken Roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Clonmacken Road/L85707.
7. Continue on Clonmacken Road and take the 1st exit at next Roundabout.
8. Continue straight ahead at Traffic Lights, and straight through the next roundabout.
9. Arrive at Thomond Park on left
Should you require an further help to get to your destination, please contact the hotel on 061 487 487
PARK & RIDE €6
With the Great National South Court Hotel's close proximity to Thomond Park and The Gaelic Grounds, we are in a perfect location to accommodate fans travelling from near and far. A Park and Ride Facility operates on most match dates from the Hotel Carpark for a return price of Just €6. See our facebook page for updates.
Check out our Facebook page for special match day offers in Off The Bone Gastropub.