Shannon Airport Hotel
Shannon International Airport, located just 24 km from the Great National South Court Hotel here in Limerick. Flying to a host of destinations including the UK, Europe & USA. Carriers include Ryanair, Aer Lingus, United Airlines, Delta and many more chartered airlines.
Shannon is the first airport in the world, outside of America, to offer Full US Preclearance facilities to passengers travelling to the USA. This new upgraded service allows US-bound passengers to undertake all immigration, customs and agriculture inspections at Shannon prior to departure, making your arrival in the US easier and faster.
- Your baggage is checked through to your final destination, without the need for pick up/drop off.
- Arriving as a domestic passenger allows for a faster process through the airport.
- Shorter connecting times mean you can reach your final destination earlier.
For more information check out www.shannonairport.ie
Airlines Serving Shannon Airport:
- Aer Lingus - Tel +353 (0)61 715400, visit www.aerlingus.com
- American Airlines - Tel 1890 925 065, visit www.americanairlines.ie
- Delta - Tel + 353 (0)61 471200, visit www.delta.com
- Ryanair - Tel +353 (0)61 471851, visit www.ryanair.com
For more information on Airlines serving Shannon Airport, please click here
Transport from Shannon Airport to the Great National South Court Hotel
Travel time from Shannon Airport to the Great National South Court Hotel: 20 minutes
- Head East to exit Airport towards N19
- At the Roundabout, take the 1st exit onto N19
- At Drumgeely Roundabout, take 2nd exit (stay on N19)
- At Shannon town roundabout, take the 2nd exit (stay on N19)
- At the next roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto N18 ramp Limerick/Bunratty
- Merge onto N18
- Follow signs towards Limerick Tunnel
- At Junction 2, take the N69 exit to Listowel/Limerick (Centre)
- At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto N69 / R510
- At the second roundabout, take the 1st exit onto R510 (signposted Raheen)
- Go straight through one roundabout (Temple Mungret Roundabout)
- At Quinn’s Cross Roundabout, take the 2nd exit (stay on R510 signposted Raheen)
- Pass Courtfields Shopping Centre and take the first right
- Entrance to the Great National South Court Hotel is on the left.
Public Transport to Limerick and onwards to the Great National South Court Hotel. On arrival at Shannon Airport, you may utilise public transport to Limerick as follows:
The airport taxi cab desk is located in the arrivals hall at Shannon Airport. They will organise a cab for you to your required destination. The desk is open for all arriving flights. Guideline rates one way are €45.00 for up to 4 people.
If you wish to book in advance you can contact the desk directly.
Bus Eireann (Nationwide routes to Limerick) For more information visit: www.buseireann.ie
How to get to the Great National South Court Hotel by Bus.
Shannon Airport to Limerick Bus Station
Telephone: +353 (0)61 313333
Limerick City Centre (Sexton St. / Sarsfield Street) to Great National South Court Hotel
Please call +353 (0)61 313333 or check the bus Eireann website to confirm details.
Car Rental at Shannon Airport
- Hertz Rent a Car
- Enterprise Rent a Car
- Thrifty Car Rental
REMEMBER: DRIVE ON THE LEFT
Should you require any further help to get to your destination, please contact the hotel on 061 487 487. We will be happy to help.